Thursday, September 27, 2007

I was tagged!

Allie at My Wardrobe Today tagged me for this survey, which is only the bestest thing evah, since I have lessons tonight until 10:30, and am currently holded up in the office, trying my damnedest not to do any work. Seriously. 14 hour work days can suck it, as can most things in my life right now. Whatever. I'm thrilled to do this survey.

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life

1. barrista at Joe Muggs inside of Books A Million
2. wedding photography assistant
3. server/hostess at a whole bunch of places (and sometimes, strangely enough, I wish I could do it again)
4. jewelry associate at J.C. Penney's (can't hate on the JCP)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over and Over
1. Manhattan
2. Annie Hall
3. Office Space
4. Ghost World

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. America's Next Top Model (guilty pleasure!--me too, Allie. Love Tyra and all those crazy bitches!)
2. Prison Break
3. The Office
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I Have Vacationed
1. Carolina Beach, NC (this has to be first because this is where I spent every summer vacation from my birth until I went to college)
2. New York, NY (the first family vacation Matt and I ever took our kids on--damn did we have some good food!)
3. Lake Tahoe
4. this great country of ours! (Matt and I have spent a couple of vacay's driving across country--by far on of the most fun things I have ever done.)

Four Of My Favorite Dishes
1. BBQ ribs with baked beans and potato salad (to me, this comes all together--can't have one without the others)
2. my mom's Chinese meal--Chinese chicken nuggets, stir-fry, homemade egg rolls, fried rice...YUM!
3. the bento box at Suzhou (I recently got my daughter hooked on sushi, so we're eating at Suzhou quite frequently lately...this is what I always get, and I always love it).
4. my roasted chicken with all the fixings, both because I like to eat and because I love to make it

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Gmail
2. Facebook
3. My Wardrobe Today
4. Television Without Pity

Four Places I Would Rather be
1. at home, in my bed with the hubster
2. Stinson Beach so I could finally finish my book
3. Paris
4. shopping with friends

Four Bloggers I am Tagging:
1. Mara at A Photo A Day
2. Winona at Daddy Likey
3. Emily at EmilyStyle
4. Meg at Faking Good Breeding

No comments: