Monday, May 14, 2007

What I Could Spend My Rent Money On




It's that time of month again...I just paid my rent, which totally depresses me. So, to make myself feel better (and also because it's a monthly feature on this blog, and I'm kind of indebted to do it), I have culled together some cute items that I would much rather have spent my rent money on. This month, as a theme, I picked an upgrade of a couple of beloved items that are already in my wardrobe--an H&M trench coat, and a pair of wide legged navy Gap pants. I added a cute shirt that I would buy, if I didn't think it would look wretched on my short, large chested frame. Hey, a girl can dream, huh?
Chloe Wide Leg Pants--$720--net-a-porter.com
J. Crew Emmeline Blouse--$78--jcrew.com (I belive the green may be sold out, but it is still available in black and white.)
Burberry London Goodworth Double Breasted Jacket--$995--net-a-porter.com

No comments: