Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What I Could Spend My Rent Money On




I live in the SF Bay Area, which is notoriously a very expensive place to live. Which also makes it a very dumb place to live. Every month, I shell out $1800 for my house, which is not really that breathtaking a place, and has as one of its only attributes a proximity to the BART station. Grumble. But anyway, as a monthly addition to the blog, right around the 10th of the month, I will post what I would much rather be spending my rent money on, if I were, for instance, given a home by a rich dead relative.

So here's the monthly installment. All items are from net-a-porter.com, if say, you want to buy them and forego paying the man for a month, unlawful detainers be damned.
First item: Diane Von Furstenberg Jessica Wrap Dress--$365
Second item: Christian Laboutin Moon bow pumps (I'm drooling, here)--$650
Third item: Michael Kors Skorpios Leather Bag--$795
And I went $10 over. There goes two toll bridge trips and a Starbucks run!


1 comment:

Mara said...

I love the bag (which costs about the same as my rent for the month).