Monday, April 9, 2007

Why Join a Cult?

Because we have good Kool-Aid! (Har, har, har).

Anyway, welcome to my new blog. If you're reading this, it's either because you like me, and know me from someplace either virtual or real (or you're a frenemy, and only pretend to like me--it's ok, I probably don't like you either) or because you stumbled on it while bored out of your mind at work and thought, "Cult? Will this one be circling our kind planet on a comet anytime soon, because I could really use a breather!" Either way, welcome! I promise to make this as fun and informative as possible.

Why did I start this blog, you may ask. Well, of the many things I am addicted to (mascara, true crime television, and books about the French revolution all included), the most debilitating of my addicitons is one to fashion blogs. I currently read about 21 of them daily, and they range from high end fashion discussions to tips for the fashionable and destitute. So, of course, being the adventurous soul that I am, I decided to throw my hat into the ring. On this blog, I will discuss things that I find interesting in the fashion and beauty world. Probably most of it will deal with things under $100 because I am poor. Will it be anything new and earth shattering? Probably not. But it will be fun, and most importantly, give you something to do between the hours of 9 and 5? Totally.

Oh, and the name--why did I name this blog well, what I named it? Mostly because I love black sweaters. That's fashion, huh? Maybe you do too. If you are a fellow black sweater lover, let me know what your favorite kind is.

Well, anyway, have a good one. I hope you'll be willing to waste your company's time with me!

1 comment:

Sareh said...

thank you friend, for creating something that will take away from my numerous visits to myspace and pinkisthenewblog every day. now i will not only recieve fashion advice (i'm totally buying the Ipex at lunch today) from the "best dressed" gal from SPHS, but i will be entertained while fulfilling my duties as office bitch :) thank you!